Friday, May 23, 2008

Just new with this


Yeehaaaa... I have been wanting to start this and finally... Indeed, it's been quite a while since I sat down and wrote some thoughts, one favorite thing that I used to do during my spare time. I think I'm already rusting so it's about time that I do this again especially now that I have access to the net....
I'll probably start first as a warm-up, on what I most enjoy writing about- people. So probably, I'll write on beauty pageants, one of my hobbies and one of the things I am really into. Wahahahaha. Of course, politics still interests me. Nature. Living. And anything simple that will catch my fancy. From the most mundane, to the most sublime. From the most philosophical to the most trivial. From serious stuff to funny stuff. Anything, just as long as I have something new and productive to do during my less stressful rest days...I will also publish my own poetry attempts from some years ago when I thought I didn't have the romantic side of me.
And with some outrageous days with colleagues at work to help ease the pressures of this dog-eat-dog metropolis, some lonely moments not knowing what do to kill the hours, being fed up of watching tv just to see more of the frustrating news about the nation, and of course a loving partner by my side, I hope I could share some thoughts...

No comments: